Tuesday 2 October 2012

Alchemy Bytes #18: Dungeon Words


With all my recent talk of random dungeon generation, it seems like a great time to share this great little freebie that I dug up a month or so ago.

Finding it was purely a matter of chance (as your finding it here may well be too) and, I am yet to have the opportunity to use it but from the outset it looks great and I really look forward to breaking it out.. I mentioned that this great product was free too right?

Of course anything anyway associated with Risus: The Anything RPG, the author, Tim Ballew has not limited himself to the confines of a cramped dungeonscape. Why not take the show on the road WilderWords or, into the Weird West with WestWords?

If you have a few minutes to spare, why not check the Risus Monkey out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment