Monday 21 January 2013

Bloggish Hall Of Fame: Shout Out About A Shoot Out!



It's been a while since I admitted an entry into the bloggish hall of fame, the informal way I like to recognise fellow bloggers and say great job. It's not an easy job putting out quality content tirelessly, so I think a pat on the back for all the enjoyment they bring folks is the least they deserve.

As you've probably guessed from the graphic header, this kudos is going out to Jerry Teleha's Stay Alive! blog. A play-by-post survival horror that welcomes all those who want to drop in (and is going great guns).

Not only is this proving to be a great jaunt but, Jerry has also been kind enough to post up the rule modifications that he is using, that will allow you to run a session of your very own, providing that you have a copy of Tunnels and Trolls to hand (which are also free here and here).

Like what you see? Why not check out the The Delving Dwarf, Jerry's other blog that also hosts some early Stay Alive! content, including an in-depth look at how his zombie work. Essential for the GM looking to run a session of their own.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to thank my day job, which allows me access to the internet all day long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I almost feel like I should be handing you an Oscar at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank my day job for not firing me yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd be a happier soul if mine did.

      Delete