Friday 17 August 2012

Dungeon! And Possibly Some Dragons

On researching one of my previous articles I came across this and all of a sudden I was filled with nostalgia and excitement.

Dungeon! is one of my fondest childhood memories of gaming and, I can actually remember one six week holiday where I did little but play this game, day in, day out.

Sadly my childhood copy didn't really stand up too well to the wear and tear of my less than careful ways as a youth and somewhere in my early teens it had to make friends with the trash heap. :0(.

A few years down the road though and, along came E-bay and, I can happily say that I once again became a proud owner of this fine game. :0).

So, with such fond feelings for this game you can only imagine how happy I am to see what was probably my first ever dungeon crawler reaching out to a new generation of gamers.

Good show Wizards!

No comments:

Post a Comment