Monday 29 April 2013

One Blog Enters And Two Blogs Leave

Image Property Of Monster-madness.com
The Rusty Battle Axe is in, Farlands Games and Alien Dungeon are out (of the
bloggish feed that is).

But why are they out?

Well I have a strong belief in ethical business and, despite earlier relations that were good, I have found the conduct of Farlands Games to be anything but. In fact they're being downright sly in their business practices and I have no desires to be tarred with the same brush. I could go into detail but I don't really think that this is the place.

With Alien Dungeon though, it's nothing personal. Well, not really. I don't like their pie in the sky pricing policy and, I don't like some of the folks that they work with but, that's their call. I just have no real interest in being kept in the loop anymore.

All this is a million miles away from what I normally blog about (I prefer to keep things positive where possible) but, none of this is news. Just me being less than active in trimming away the fat from my feed as I should have cut Farlands Games off months ago! It's done now though and my feed is all shiny again. :0).

No comments:

Post a Comment