Thursday 2 May 2013

+1 More Blog For The Feed

Something that I have taken to doing (or more accurately something that I have been doing for a while but had yet to blog about), is perusing the blogs that others are following. It's how I find great new reads. So if I am following you, I'll also take a look over your reading list to see what's peaked your interest.

A lot of the time you do find that you are mostly just running around in circles because I may be following A, who follows B, who follows me, but I still find this an enjoyable and worthwhile exercise. You never know what you'll find.

One that I have found over the past couple of days is The Rat's Digs, a Tunnels and Trolls blog that despite looking quite new, and not have been updated for a month or so shows a lot of promise. The content that is there is pretty good and the author has also been nice enough to post a list of useful links at the foot of the page.

This will be an interesting one to keep an eye on, so it's definitely going in the feed. :0).

No comments:

Post a Comment