Sunday 21 October 2012

Alchemy Bytes #19: Deeper Delvings


It's great to see that Deeper Delvings has started posing again. Although, they have made it clear that the recent spate of posts isn't a "comeback", it is nice to see what's been going on behind the scenes, so to speak.

In particular, I am quite taken by the most recent posting concerning speeding up character generation in Tunnels and Trolls. Not that character generation isn't already pretty swift but, looking across several blogs at the moment this and, "The Silver Standard" would appear to be the hot topics.

Talk about timing! Over the past week or so I have been formulating ideas on what I consider my "advanced" Tunnels and Trolls rules.. Okay, they're not all that advanced but, I do seem to be working in another direction on this one, creating rules that give a great deal of customization but require a heavier investment in time.

Still, I would have to say that this article is exactly what a lot of players have been looking for of late and, probably for some time.

Definitely a blog well worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment